For the past two days, this little dinosaur has been hitchhiking on my side mirror.
And every time I go back to my car, he’s just chilling on top of the mirror, ready to go.
The dude’s hella confused though. He sees himself in the mirror and tries to attract himself to himself
And sometimes it looks like he fell off …
ADVENTURES OF CAR DINOSAUR
cherish him forever
"My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….
First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”
But here is what I think you should know.
You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.
You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.
You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).
You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.
In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.
In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.””
Libby Anne (via newwavenova)
i wish more people said that being single is normal
and you’re not going to meet and marry someone
and that’s fine
and if marriage happens, it happens. and it’s not the next big ticket to check off in life’s checklist
because not everyone meets someone they want to marry. and that’s normal
you’re not broken or unfulfilled if you are single
- bach: I FKN HATE PARALLEL FIFTHS
- vivaldi: 3 billion concertos hhaha
- cpe bach: who am i
- mozart: sunshine and smiles
- haydn: i basically invented every single genre lol
- beethoven: ANGST ANGST ANGST and triplets and going deaf
- chopin: my soUL
- paganini: hahhaha noobs
- liszt: AHAHAHHAHA noobs
- alkan: fck ur fingers lol
- brahms: cLARA
- schubert: im a mushroom
- wagner: have a twenty year long opera lol and leitmotifs
- tchaikovsky: boom boom cannons
- rachmaninoff: HANDS
- debussy: sevenths and modes and whole tones awww yiss
- ravel: bitch please ninths elevenths quadrillionths
- holst: who needs stringed instruments ha anD I HATE THE PLANETS
- prokofiev: lol get out of my way conventional tonality i will modulate in one measure to f double fuckflat minor and stay there for a page
- shostakovich: anGST ANGST ANGST FUCK YOU STALIN
- reich: rrrrererreeepepeepeppppeeeaaaeaeaeaeeaaaatattatttt
- stravinsky: da da da da da DA da da
- schoenberg: (/79jjsOO##jksi&@'
- satie: im funny
- mahler: *singing* I'VE GOT THE WHOOOOLE WORLD, IN MY SCORES